probably seen that most online casinos advertisements usually offer some sort of bonus or FREE money to help you to DEPOSIT PULSA 5000 start playing there. Like most DEPOSIT PULSA TANPA POTONGAN things in the world, nothing really comes free, so before you start claiming this free money and then getting upset that you’ve been fooled, You might want to read on and see how this all works.
First of all, you may ask; why do online casinos even offer this “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell, online casinos are generally “skins” of a specific software provider, so actually behind the different owner, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there’s little difference between let’s say all Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
So, if they are mostly the same below the hood, there needs to be some sort of difference which will tell you to play at “X” online casino and not “Y”. Besides the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another way to pitch to potential players is by providing them something, in this case, a benefit.
Having put that out of the way, the next question you might ask yourself is: OK, so Casino X offers $5, 000 free, maybe I’ll sign up, take my $5, 000, play them out and go on to Casino Ful.
The answer here is pretty simple as well. In order to claim bonuses at at an online casino, you will usually need to produce a deposit, unless it’s specifically stated you do not, but we’ll get to that later.
Before we sink into the ground beef of the different types of bonuses offered at online casinos, here are a few extra terms and points you ought to know of, so you can clarify them with a support representative before claiming a benefit, just so you know predicament and what you’re claiming.
- Wagering requirements: Most bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements, meaning that you need to play credit one which just withdraw winning from your account. Over wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you have got to can guess. In some cases it will be just the bonus times X and in others you will need to can guess the bonus + your deposit amount X times. The latter by the way is more usual.
Another bit you should pay attention to with regards to wagering requirements is, that just about online casinos, if you request a disengagement before you have completed the wagering requirements, all your success to date will be void. Not really fair, but this is reality.
- Games played: Make sure you investigate T&Cs in this case. Because pai gow poker games are generally the most profitable games for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be valid only for pai gow poker games. Usually scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule.
In other cases, you will be allowed to play your bonus on all games; however not all games will count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example play on pai gow poker will count 100% but roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you’re going to actually need to can guess over three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and withdraw your success.
- Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases, in order to claim a benefit you will be required to produce a minimum deposit, which again can vary. It’s generally a small amount which you will probably deposit anyway. It’s usually not over $50.
Now that we’re all on the same page and speaking the same language, it’s time we had the main types of bonuses available at most online casinos.
- A Match bonus is the most common type of bonus. For every money you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you put into the account by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Z . offers a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will give you an extra $100 in bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are almost always limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can claim. A match bonus can be a stand alone bonus as part of a promotion (more common at US friendly online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
- A welcome bonus is generally offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit at the casino. The welcome bonus is the sum all the possible match bonuses you can accumulate as a new player at the casino over a specific period of time, or within your first X deposits, or a blend of the two; so if a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it’s actually the utmost you can get with the 1st deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc, where if you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, you can reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than needed for the utmost bonus in each stage, you won’t reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money during your first period of playing at the casino.
- A No deposit bonus is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a bonus you will get from an online casino which will enable you to play real money games while not having to make a deposit. This is a great tool for online casinos to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino while not having to make a deposit. In some countries it helps solve the “trust” issue casino players have with online casinos. Many players who really feel adding and playing at one online casino will be careful when trying out another one they’ve never played at. Other players don’t want to produce a deposit without trying out the software and games so a no deposit bonus really can help here. Some online casinos give no deposit bonuses as part of their standard offering among others push well away from such bonuses as they claim that they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i. e. players who have no objective of playing for real money in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with no actual outcome. I think that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle and that people claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally for a pretty touch, usually $10-$15 and they are either wanted to potential clients directly by the casino or by websites affiliated with them. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your success if you’ve been lucky.
- Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you get lucky and win and request a disengagement, the bonus amount you received will be deducted off your success. Let’s say you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your account balance to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your success and go celebrate with friends. The online casino will only allow you to withdraw $550 from your players account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play only bonuses are usually larger than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.